Contoh Lamaran Pekerjaan Dalam Bahasa Inggris

Wahyudi Yahya
Jl. 21 januari RT.06 No.46
Baru Tengah - Balikpapan, 76132
Mobile  : 085247743228
Email    : wahyudhi23@gmail.com

February 3rd, 2014

PT. Intraco Penta Prima Servis
Jl. Mulawarman No.6 RT.28/09
Manggar – Balikpapan, 76116
Phone   : 0542 - 770477
Fax       : 0542 – 770450

Dear Sir or Madam,

I wish to apply for the position of Heavy Equipment Mechanic that was advertised on Kaltim Post, February 2nd, 2014. My name is Wahyudi Yahya, 17 years old, male, single, energetic, and healthy.  I graduated from SMK Kartika V-1 Balikpapan on May 2014. I would like to have career to expand my experience.

My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.

With this then I attach my files as follow :
·         Recent photograph with size 3 x 4.
·         Curriculum Vitae
·         photocopy of report cards
·         photocopy of the certificate of industry practices
I look forward to meeting you and am encouraged to be interviewed soon. I can be reached at the above phone number. Finally, I greatly appreciate your consideration.
     
Sincerely yours,


Wahyudi Yahya

Komentar